The Office of Student Support Services of the Orleans Parish School Board processes transcript requests for all alumni and former students. Our office also provides duplicate diplomas to our graduates.
Work Permits: Work Permits will be processed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays Only from 2PM to 4PM.
Transcript & Diploma Requests
Transcripts and diploma requests can be ordered by:
- Printing and completing the Diploma and Transcript Request form. Please provide all necessary information.
- Sign and mail the form to our office along with copy of your ID and the appropriate fees: transcripts are $10.00 per copy and diplomas are $20.00 per copy
- Please make money orders or company checks payable to: Orleans Parish School Board
- Mail to: Orleans Parish School Board, Office of Student Support Services; 3520 General de Gaulle Drive, New Orleans, LA 70114
Notes on Diploma and Transcript Requests:
- Due to the confidential nature of the records, the graduate must authorize the release of a transcript or diploma.
- A transcript or diploma to be picked up by a second or third party must be accompanied by a signed written authorization from the graduate and a copy of the graduate’s driver’s license or other state-issued source of identification. This written authorization must specify the name of the person and what they are authorized to do.
- For a copy of a GED Score/Diploma, DO NOT COMPLETE A REQUEST FORM. Please contact the Louisiana GED Division at 225-922-2800.