OPSB seeks to provide ready access to information about our system of schools. On this page, OPSB has gathered a variety of data and resources to assist community members interested in completing their own analyses of school and citywide school performance. As OPSB prepares to become the sole local authorizer of public schools in the city of New Orleans, we will continue posting both current and historical data to this section of our site.
When any link under the first three sections below is clicked, a file will begin to download.
General School Information
Student Population & Demographics
- 2017-18 October 1 multi-stat enrollment counts (MFP)
- Historical October 1 multi-stat enrollment counts (Totals)
- 2017-18 student enrollment by school operator share
- 2018 citywide student population presentation for OPSB Accountability Committee
State Assessment & Accountability
- 2016-17 School Performance Score (SPS) details
- Historical School Performance Scores (SPS) and letter grades
- Historical LEAP results: % Mastery and above, by subject and all-subjects, school-wide (not by grade)
- Historical EOC results: % Good and above, by subject and all-subjects
GCR Demographics Map – Data last updated during the Spring of 2017.
This resource is updated annually and displays population and enrollment data at both the neighborhood and school-specific level. As you select elements on the map, the information in the window on the right hand side will change to correspond with the selected element.
- Select a specific neighborhood to learn more about the projected student population for the next several years, as well as information about the schools in that neighborhood.
- Selecting a school will allow you to see specific information about the school and the neighborhood in which it is located. When viewing a school’s information, a PDF icon in the window on the right hand side of the map appears; the icon links to a PDF file that shows a birds-eye view of the school and where students travel from to attend the school.
- The map also allows you to add neighborhood boundaries or EnrollNOLA catchment boundaries.
- Further guidance is available by selecting the “Data Guide” button in the top left of the map.
External Data Sources:
- Louisiana Department of Education Data Center: http://www.louisianabelieves.com/resources/library/data-center
- Louisiana Department of Education School Report Cards: http://www.louisianabelieves.com/data/reportcards/2016/
- Katrina 10 Year Anniversary Reports on Louisiana Department of Education Website: http://www.louisianabelieves.com/resources/about-us/10-years-after-hurricane-katrina
- Tulane University Education Research Alliance for New Orleans: http://educationresearchalliancenola.org/